Here’s 10 reasons why you might want to work with a development advisor.
- You’ve no clue where to start.
- You’ve no time – you’re better off spending time on your core business.
- You want help translating your idea into reality.
- You only care whether the finished product works, comes on budget and makes money – everything in between you’re not interested.
- You believe the best results come from integrating physical design, market opportunities and project economics.
- You want to maximize development value.
- You want to establish a realistic development budget.
- You want a tightly managed development budget.
- You want someone managing day-to-day aspects of the development process.
- You want to manage consultant’s expectations.
Photo: Dave Dugdale