Zhou Chunhua, the director of Sanya Tourism Development Committee, said at the recent Seasonal Tourism Marketing Analysis Conference organized by Sanya Tourism Association that the Sanya government will dispatch delegation to attend around 10 international tourism exhibitions to develop and expand international tourist markets in 2014.
The 10 international tourism exhibitions will be held in European countries, Russian-speaking countries and Asia-Pacific countries, including:
- ITB Berlin
- Moscow Spring International Tourism Exhibition
- Ukraine International Tourism Exhibition
- Moscow International Leisure Tourism Exhibition
- Alma-Ata International Travel Fair,
- Seoul International Tourism Exhibition
- China (International) Travel Fair
- 24th Executive Committee meeting of TPO (Tourism Promotion Organization for Asia Pacific Cities)
- Singapore International Tourism Exhibition
- Dubai International Tourism Exhibition
In addition, Sanya delegation will attend the Hong Kong International Tourism Exhibition from June 12th to 15th 2014, the 2014 China (Beijing) Incentive, Business Travel & Meetings Exhibition (CTBTM) in September and the Taipei Tourism Exhibition in October 2014.
A variety of high-end tourism products in Sanya including Wedding tourism, marine tourism, hot-spring tourism, eco-tourism, golf tourism and folklore tourism will be mainly promoted in the above tourism exhibitions.
Home Hainan: Sanya promoting to global tourism markets